Warranty and Refunds
We guarantee that the products you purchase from Tech Reuse will be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. Our standard warranty period is one year from the date of purchase. However, bulk product, wholesale lots and other items might carry different warranty terms. These terms are described in the product description. Tech Reuse will repair or replace any defective component or the entire product as needed during the warranty period. All exchanges are subject to product availability. If an exact replacement is not available, Tech Reuse will offer a substitute a comparable product of equal or greater value.
If you experience any hardware issues not remedied please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-973-8734
We will first attempt to troubleshoot the issue. If at any point it is deemed that your product requires repair and is within the 1-Year warranty period, we will provide an RMA number with further instructions.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- All warranty repairs are covered only within 1 year from the invoice date
- Unauthorized returns without a RMA number may be delayed or returned to purchaser, as well as susceptible to a restocking fee.
This Limited Warranty does not extend to:
Batteries: WE DO NOT WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE LAPTOP BATTERIES. Your refurbished machine will contain a used battery. By their nature batteries do not typically have long lives. We test batteries to ensure they hold a charge but we do not guarantee the duration of that charge. We guarantee the laptop will function utilizing the AC adapter included with your laptop purchase.
NOTE: New batteries can be purchased inexpensively from vendors on sites such as Amazon or Ebay and will typically have around 2 hours of operating time on a full charge.
Warranty excludes these products:
- A product with a serial number that has been removed or altered
- A product in which the void stickers (if any) show signs of tampering
- Cosmetic damage or normal wear and tear
- Swapping internal components in computer system, unless specifically instructed by our technicians.
- Software related issues of any kind
- Damage or non-functionality as a result from accident, misuse, neglect, or actions beyond normal use
- Damage or non-functionality due to modification or unauthorized repair
Data recovery is not included under this Warranty, and Tech Reuse is not responsible for data that may be lost or damaged during transit or repair.
In the event that the item was lost, in transit, arrived damaged, or is dead on arrival and simply will not function Tech Reuse may refund part or the entire value of the item.
Refunds will not be available after 30 days from purchase date.
To request a refund please contact support.
- All shipping expenses are non-refundable
- Full refunds only available for unopened or DOA products.
- DOA must be reported within 7 days of receiving the products
- Unopened returns accepted only within 30 days
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all opened boxed functional items returned to Tech Reuse.
- Product must be shipped to Tech Reuse before a refund is applied unless otherwise notified
- Returns in which the contents arrive incomplete to STS Systems are subject to additional restocking fees
- DOA products reported within 7 days will receive free return shipping
- Other than a DOA unit, shipping any product to Tech Reuse for any reason is at the customer’s expense.
- Tech Reuse will ship repaired products or replacements to the customer free of charge if within warranty